It’s now 2 whole weeks since we ‘early adopters’ moved into the Innovation Warehouse Portsmouth. There have been some important Landmarks for those of us with desks in the back corner of the 2nd floor:
– Jill Farmer (www.weareworkwise.co.uk) moved in, and so did her cashcow
– Jill also found us really cheap car parking – £3 a day! www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/19688.html
– Sheena has asked for secure bike racks underneath the building, so we can all keep fit 😉
– Adam visited to do a business plan for Neale (www.zappand.com), liked it so much he moved in!
– I’ve created my new website (www.goforgrow.co.uk), got the business cards done, signed a new client and found a whole new community of like minded and supportive buddies – result!